11 January 2011

Spring Cleaning

Usually when I make plans for my blog it consists primarily of post ideas from the blogging machine. But after running this blog for the past couple years and uploading a considerable amount of content, I think it's time I take the next step and submit it to Google FeedBurner. With that said, I'm going to have to do some major Spring Cleaning before submitting my blog, kind of like getting rid of a bunch of clothes and donating them to Goodwill. But instead of clothes, it'll be irrelenvant blog posts, giving proper credit to any photos/images, and cleaning up my language.

When I first started Fake It Like Bacon, my intent was to share my gaming and life experiences, but I had no idea how long I would keep this blog going. Now that I know that I have an audience, I'm going to keep writing and keep gaming for as long as you'll have me :) My intent is to make this blog kid-, parent- and gamer-friendly. Of course, I'll include anything of interest in my personal life without turning it into a 13-year-old's LiveJournal.

Thanks again for reading, and keep an eye out for any minor cosmetic changes.

Have a neat summer & K.I.T.!! *smooches*

Tuff Ryderz (@Vickipedia)

No comments: