03 January 2009

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Best line of the film:

Daisy (Cate Blanchette): Sleep with me.
Benjamin (Brad 'Man-Cake' Pitt): Absolutely.

Now if we edit that just a bit for it to say.....

Brad: Sleep with me.
Me: Abso-freakin'-lutely!!!



WHY IS HE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!?

The movie was lovely by the way; cinematography was excellent and from what my friend Darkhorse David told me, it was shot using digital film. Overall, it was a prettily filmed movie. I cried like, every half hour, and I managed to question my own mortality. I'm sure F. Scott Fitzgerald didn't have a god like Brad Pitt in mind when he wrote the story, but I should applaud David Fincher (director, Fight Club), for always keeping my Man-Cake in mind for roles where shirtless, wet, gyrating men are needed.

Go see the film; 4.5 stars out of 5; 2.5 hours. Better go use the bathroom before the previews hit, folks.

No comments: