13 October 2010

Fake It Like Bacon Blog Stats - THANK YOU!

So I just read my blog stats and found out that most of my page views come from the following three countries: United States, United Kingdom, and Canada, followed by a host of different European countries and a scatter of East Asian ones. I AM ABSOLUTELY OVER THE MOON ABOUT THIS!

I'll be honest, when I started this blog I had no expectations that anyone would even bother to read what I had to say. I figured if anyone came across this blog it was only because of the "Next Blog" button at the top of the Blogger header, or maybe someone even decided to Google the words "bacon" and "fake it" just to see what would come up and voila! This was where they landed! I do apologize to those who were sorely disappointed that this was NOT what they were looking for when they typed in the keywords "fake it." (Not really).

Super happy lift-off dance! (BoxEIGHT Studios, Los Angeles, CA)

Anyhow, I think this is terrific news; it's even inspired me to be a bit more diligent in uploading content to my lil' bloggie if it means that someone out there is reading the dribble I'm writing. I've learned so much from this experience and hope to continue sharing my gaming and real world experiences with you, my audience (I can't believe I just wrote that).

Thank you so much for reading this blog, even if you didn't really mean to.

- Vickipedia (Tuff Ryd3rz)


PS: I noticed that one of the more popular page views was on my post in bringing Justice to Julian Collender. It would mean THE WORLD to me if you could sign the e-petition found on http://www.justiceforjulian.com/ so that the Orange County D.A.'s office can ensure that a thorough, unbiased investigation will provide details into the police-related shooting death of this young man. You can read more about it on my post and on the aforementioned site. And, it would be great if you asked your friends and family to sign the petition too. Thanks so much, everyone! Brownie points for all if you made it this far!

No comments: